Saturday, September 17, 2011

Permit A38 // Passierschein A38

German below. Again. It always will be. :P
....

If I want to summarize my time in Japan up until now I would do it with this:



There was running around to fill out forms in order to fill out forms so that we can fill out more forms. I'm serious too. Well, mostly serious. I'd like to say we finished the worst, but apparently there is more coming. It's okay though ♥ I'm still amazed that I'm actually here.

Alright, one by one.

All of us were put into little groups of five, got a few Japanese people to help us and then headed out on the quest for Permit A38. I mean, to fill out forms. Alien registration, health insurance, bank account. Which doesn't sound like much, but when you cant even read the forms it is, trust me. And boy, it's hot here. And not just hot, more like humid. I constantly feel like my face is melting off.

Wednesday was much less running about, but still more forms to fill out. I don't even remember what they were to be honest. We also did the contracts for our phones. Were supposed to get them yesterday but instead we're getting them on Monday. Oh well, can't be helped. Although I would like a way to get in contact with people without my laptop. In addition we got this from the international centre. So adorable ♥

Thursday was the dreaded placement test. I didn't study at all, which made me all kinds of nervous... and in the end I was sitting in there and had intense flashbacks to my Japanese exams with Shitaba-sensei. Except this was somehow a lot easier. Signed up for gym and pool access after that (another form to fill out) and then we were allowed to go home. Yay!

Turned out I needn't have worried about the test, I somehow managed to place in level 3, which is the highest you can get before you don't have to take language classes any more. Double yay! I thought I'd end up in level 1 or so, considering how badly I did on the exams back home.
We go to fill out more stuff - training room, train pass. Then we were shown the library (for about 5 minutes XD), the gym, went to the computer room to set our passwords. I got to see the pool too, and while it's not the biggest one, it has everything you need to train. I'll spare you the details XD

Today we had some free time during which I went to explore the city together with Colleen, my friendly American neighbour. Our conclusion: there is basically nothing here.

Tomorrow we're braving central Tokyo, finally. Excited to see how it is~

In other news:
- I could slay someone with my brick, I mean, pillow.
- My keyboard sucks
- Tried Asahi and Kirin beer. Asahi tastes infinitely better.
- SO MUCH STUFF I WANT TO BUY
- I found black q-tips. Also, a bear underwear hanger and more reactor water melon cream soda.
- more pictures below.

...................

Wenn ich meine Zeit bis jetzt in Japan zusammenfassen sollte, dann würde ich es hiermit tun:



Ich rannte herum um Papierkram auszufüllen um Papierkram auszufüllen, damit ich Papierkram ausfüllen konnte. Und ich mach nicht mal Scherze. Naja, fast nicht. Ich würde gerne sagen, dass das schlimmste überstanden ist, aber angeblich kommt da noch mehr. Aber passt schon ♥ Ich kann immer noch nicht glauben, dass ich hier bin.

Okay, eins nach dem andern.

Wir wurden alle in kleine 5-er Gruppen gesteckt, haben ein paar Japaner zugeteilt bekommen, die uns helfen sollten und sind dann losgezogen, um Passierschein A38 zu besorgen. Erm, ich meine natürlich um Papierkram zu erledigen. Als Ausländer in Japan lebend registrieren, Krankenversicherung, Konto eröffnen. Klingt nach nicht viel, aber wenn man die Anträge nicht mal lesen kann ist es das. Und es ist heiß hier. Nicht mal nur heiß, sondern so schwül, dass ich mich konstant fühle, als würde mein Gesicht wegschmelzen. 30-35° und 75% Luftfeuchtigkeit. Und ich hab mich in Deutschland beschwert…

Mittwoch mussten wir nicht durch die Gegend rennen, mussten aber trotzdem mehr Papierkram ausfüllen. Ich kann mich ehrlich gesagt nicht mal mehr erinnern, was das alles war. Wir haben außerdem unsere Handyverträge gemacht. 16€ im Monat und wir können untereinander kostenlos SMS/e-mails schicken und telefonieren. Geht eigentlich noch. Ich hatte mit mehr gerechnet. Wir sollten unser Handy eigentlich auch schon gestern bekommen, wurde aber auf Montag verschoben. Naja, kann man nix machen. Außerdem haben wirdas hier bekommen. Total süß ♥

Donnerstag war dann der gefürchtete Einstufungstest. Ich hatte kein bisschen gelernt, was mich noch viel nervöser machte… und am Ende saß ich dann da und hatte intensive Shitaba-sensei Flashbacks. Nur, dass das hier viel einfache schien. Außerdem hab ich mich danach für den Trainingsraum und das Schwimmbad eingetragen (mehr Papierkram!!) und es ging heimwärts. Yay~

Am Ende hätte ich mir keine Sorgen um den Test machen brachen, ich habs irgendwie geschafft, in Level 3 zu landen – das Beste was geht, bevor man überhaupt keinen Sprachunterricht mehr braucht. Doppel-yay! Ich hab eigentlich erwartet, in Level 1 oder so zu landen.
Wir haben mehr Kram ausgefüllt – Trainingsraum, Zugticket. Danach gings zur Besichtigung in die Bibliothek, die Muckiebude (erstaunlich groß), wir haben im Computerraum unsere Passwörter festgelegt. Ich hab mir auch das Schwimmbad angesehen, 25m Wettkampfbecken. Zwar nicht das größte, aber nicht schlecht~

Heute hatten wir dann frei und ich hab zusammen mit Colleen, meiner amerikanischen Nachbarin die Stadt erkundet. Ergebnis: ist wie Konz, es gibt nichts. Naja, fast nichts. Ganz so schlimm wie Konz ists dann doch nicht.

Morgen geht’s dann endlich nach Tokyo Mitte. Bin schon ganz gespannt~

Davon abgesehen:
- Ich könnte mit meinem Ziegelstein… ich meine Kopfkissen wen erschlagen.
- Meine Tastatur lutscht.
- Habe Asahi und Kirin Bier probiert. Asahi ist eindeutig besser.
- SO VIEL ZEUG, DAS ICH KAUFEN WILL
- Ich hab schwarze Wattestäbchen gefunden. Außerdem: einen Wäschehänger mit Bärchen und mehr Reaktorwasser Melonen-creme soda.

Mehr Bilder:



My fellow gaijin


Traditional student lunch: instant noodles from the convenience store :P



Takasaka Station, on our way back from Uni


Ryugakuseikakan - our dorms from the outside


And a last funny that could just go on engrish.com:
Irish Club, find the mistake.

3 comments:

  1. Ich will auch schwarze q-tips >D ...und Reaktorwasser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fettes like für die schwarzen wattestäbchen und den Bärchen-Wäscheaufhänger xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you're well settled. I so WANT to be in your place (but I know you've worked so hard to achieve this), with fellow gaijin it must be really easier. :)
    A lot of kisses.
    Btw, it's Miundel here. ^^

    ReplyDelete